5th California Macroeconomics Conference
Friday, October 29, 2021
The Lowe Institute of Political Economy at Claremont McKenna College will hold the 5th Annual California Macroeconomics Conference (CMC) on Friday, October 29th. Charles I. Jones, Stanford Graduate School of Business will give the keynote, “Recipes and Economic Growth: A Combinatorial March Down an Exponential Tail” at the Marian Miner Cook Athenaeum at CMC.
- Registration is open to all California economists.
- Registration is free. Breakfast, lunch, snacks, happy hour, and parking is included.
- Link to 2021 program. The program consists of six selected papers with discussants. The previous year’s conference program can be accessed here: 2019 Program.
- Morning sessions are held in Pickford Auditorium in Bauer Center; afternoon sessions held in Freeberg Forum in Kravis Center.
- Please see CMC COVID-19 Visitor Policy prior to attending.
Organizers: Andy Atkeson (UCLA), Ricardo Fernholz (Claremont McKenna College), Yuriy Gorodnichenko (UC Berkeley), Galina Hale (UC Santa Cruz), Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco), and Johannes Wieland (UC San Diego)